Warning: getimagesize(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/justbook/public_html/livregratuitenligne.com/wp-content/themes/maedan/inc/files/maedan-single.php on line 37
Warning: getimagesize(http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51LzsOf-1rL.jpg): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/justbook/public_html/livregratuitenligne.com/wp-content/themes/maedan/inc/files/maedan-single.php on line 37
Written with the student in mind, Netter's Introduction to Clinical Procedures, by Drs. Marios Loukas, R. Shane Tubbs, and Joseph Feldman, uses the well-known Netter anatomy art as a foundation for reinforcing the relevant clinical anatomy needed to successfully understand and perform basic procedures. Learn the practical application of this knowledge with step-by-step guides incorporating concise text, images, and animation.
- Didactic Netter illustrations provide clear informative visuals for quick understanding of anatomical relationships.
- Concise explanations enhance understanding of clinical underpinnings and implications.
- More than 30 common clinical procedures are explained and demonstrated with step-by-step illustrations.
- Multiple choice questions reinforce key concepts and challenge your knowledge.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text, animation, "test yourself" images, and references from the book.
Details Netter’s Introduction to Clinical Procedures, 1e (Netter Clinical Science)
|Title||Netter’s Introduction to Clinical Procedures, 1e (Netter Clinical Science)|
|Author||Marios Loukas MD PhD|
|Release Date||31st Oct 2016|